A Million For What Matters
Raising funds for the Denver Public Schools Foundation’s A to Z Fund.
Amp the Cause is pleased to announce the 2017 A Million for What Matters Raffle. The purpose of the 2017 Raffle will raise funds for the Denver Public Schools Foundation’s A to Z Fund.The A to Z Fund provides grants to individual schools for programs and activities that go beyond schools’ limited budgets. Through this program, the DPS Foundation provides grants to schools for educational materials, athletic equipment, enrichment classes, competition fees, field trip expenses and more. These grants are available to any DPS school to enhance classroom learning. The A to Z Fund provides equal opportunity to students district-wide to participate in enrichment opportunities.
More information about the A to Z Fund and the Denver Public Schools Foundation can be found here.
- Ticket purchases are not tax deductible
- Tickets are available for purchase below
Up to 100,000 tickets will be sold. There is no limit on the number of Raffle Tickets that may be purchased or held by any individual Ticket Purchaser or Ticket Holder, other than the maximum number of tickets to be sold for the entire Raffle.
- Grand Prize (1 Winner): $5,000 gift card to King Soopers
- 2nd Place Prize (1 Winner): $2,500 King Soopers fuel gift card
- 3rd Place Prize (100 Winners): $100 gift card to King Soopers
- 4th Place Prize (50 Winners): $50 gift card to Maggiano’s Little Italy
RAFFLE RUN DATE:
- Ticket purchases: April 1 – Midnight November 9
- Drawing: November 10
For more information or for official contest rules, please contact Amp the Cause at 303.605.2885 or via email.
Amp the Cause – Board of Directors Raffle License Number: 2017-12152
1616 Seventeenth Street
Denver, CO 80202